Monday, June 3, 2013

New Dog Illustration!

I'd like to introduce you to Dixie.
Beagles have such pretty coloring, but this one in particular was amazing to illustrate. She belongs to a couple I've known since boarding school/college who just recently got engaged! I can't wait for them to see how it looks framed. She's one of my favorites, and I hope it can be a fun new addition to their home.

Many people ask about my process for these. It all starts with a pencil & a pen as I study a photograph.
...then I scan it and add multiple layers of color & texture using my Wacom pad.

Interested in a dog illustration? 
I am booking custom work for September - please email me at littleladyinthebigapple{at}gmail.com for details.

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...